Our aim at KAB Jewellery is to ensure that every customer loves their purchase and that the sale process is professional, quick, easy, and reliable, so that you can be enjoying your new jewellery piece not long after you click purchase.
Please feel free to contact us if you require any further information regarding our polices or if you would like to know more about the products we sell.
- As many of the KAB jewellery pieces are limited edition or made to order, their may be a delay of up to 14 days from time of order to time of shipping.
- The estimated delivery time from postage of order is only an estimate.
- International Shipments will receive a tracking number that will be forwarded onto the customer once shipped.
CLAIMS AND RETURNS
- KAB must be informed of Faulty Goods within 7 days of receiving article. Please note, all returns will undergo a thorough examination before a replacement product or return is approved. Any item with signs of unusual wear, damage, or alteration (e.g. re-sized by a jeweller other than KAB), will not be accepted. Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Refunds will be credited back to the same card used to make the original purchase on site.
- Original shipping charges will be refunded if goods are faulty.
- All returns must be Authorised. Please call or email KAB for an authorisation number before return of goods.
- No allowances will be given for customer error (Typoghraphical) at time of order.
- No Refund on change of mind.
All trademarks, logos and service marks (the “Trademarks”), text and photos which appear on this Website are registered and/or unregistered KAB trademarks/photos. Nothing contained in the website should be construed as granting by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this website without the written permission of KAB.
Unless we give you specific permission in advance, any other use of this website, its content and its information, are strictly prohibited.